Thursday, December 07, 2006

Knife to a Gunfight

Well I am going to have my say on the court cases that are currently happening following the man attempting to rob a gun store with a machete. Personally I agree with both cases. The Man who tried to rob the place should be on a slightly higher charge than the one he is on, but thats not anything major. In the papers hundreds of people have condemned the police for prosecuting the man who shot him, I agree with the police in this case, If he didn't have a license for the gun he used he should be done under the law, but why was he working in a store when he didn't have a license to cover all the guns in the store?

I think the problem here is not with the police but solely with the law, obviously you can work in a gun store without a license to be in posession of a fire arm. This seems ridiculous. But he broke the law...its that simple.

No comments: