Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Comments and Stats

Well I have been following this closely lately, and it seems since I have changed my blog to my new address that the hits on my old one have stayed the same or there abouts averaging about 20 a day unique visitors, while my current site fluctuates a lot between 0 and 20 never seeming to get the forwarded traffic, I am thinking about making the old site just a direct redirect over to my new one, but the problem is that would remove my old archives, I was wondering if anyone has an idea for how I can keep my archives from my old site and coninue them on my new one.

Also on the comments front I have been very thin, I would love to hear what people think and what they have to say on my blog, so go ahead and comment as much as you like.

No comments: